Women are fond of receiving gifts. They will never say no to a present, no matter how frequently you give it to them. It is not just the females who have a weakness for gifts, people of all ages and genders love being showered with presents. Don’t you feel a sense of happiness on opening a gift? The same goes for your half. As Christmas is already around the corner, you might be scratching your head to come up with the right gift for your partner. Jewellery is the first love of every woman. Your significant other surely wears some kind of bauble every day. She would feel delighted to add another piece of jewellery to her ever-growing personal collection.
Men hardly have any interest in women’s jewellery. Picking a bijoux for wife/girlfriend is no less than trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle. Making jewellery purchases is a daunting task for them. Even thinking about visiting a jewellery store seems extremely boring to some of the men.
If you are about to buy a Christmas jewellery gift for her, you might be nervous. Don’t fret! We have listed 5 tips you can follow to choose a jewellery that she will always remember –
1. Look at Her – All the clues are in front of you. If you want to keep it a surprise, just notice what type of jewellery she dons whenever she is with you. Which part of the body she never forgets to style-up with an accessory? Does she favours sleek and dainty pieces or gravitate more towards the chunky jewellery? Is there a heart-shaped ring she wears? Ask these questions to yourself, you will soon have an idea of the type of jewellery she adores.
2. Dressing Style – Every woman has a distinct way of carrying her outfit. Some girls are addicted to smart Kurtis while others can’t live without their T and jeans. The point is, your other half will pick the accessory that completes their look. So, their clothing style matters. Choose a piece of jewellery that matches to their signature style, and you will never go wrong.
Also Read: Christmas Gift Guide: Show Some Love This Festive Season to Your Loved Ones
3. Check Her Jewellery Box – Slip into her room when she is out and open her closet to take a sneak peek at her jewellery box. What do you see? A thorough assessment of the items inside it will define her ideal jewellery.
4. Allergies – Sensitive skin is prone to allergies. If your girlfriend/wife often complains about skin issues, she might be allergic to certain metals. Bring allergies into a conversation and try asking her as much as you can without spilling the tea! Nickel, zinc, and copper are the main culprits. Precious metals like gold, silver, and platinum are the best choice. Ornate Jewels offers silver rings as well as gold plated rings perfect for today’s women. Their store holds a collection of one of the best gold plated rings, do check their site.
5. Personalise – Last but not least, personal touch to a gift increases its value in multifold. You don’t have to pay a hefty customization price for buying personalized jewellery. A heart-shaped ring will express your all the love you have for in your heart!